Subject: Invitation to a Nordic-Baltic Meeting of the National Coordinating Bodies of the Istanbul Convention
From: "Hilde Marit Knotten" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anne Kruusement", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kervinen Elina \(THL\)" <[email-masked]>, "Viuhko Minna \(STM\)" <[email-masked]>,Line Nersnæs <[email-masked]>,Anders Schiøtz Worren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 18:43:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

Attached you will find an invitation to a Nordic-Baltic Meeting of the 
National Coordinating Bodies of the Istanbul Convention, taking place in 
Oslo 23 and 24 September 2024.

The Norwegian Ministry of Justice and Public Security is sending the 
invitation the Ministries that we have understood are in charge of the 
implementation of the Istanbul Convention in each Nordic-Baltic country. We 
kindly ask you to forward the invitation to any other Ministry or other body 
if applicable.

Best regards

Norwegian Ministry of Justice

and Public Security

Hilde Marit Knotten

Research Coordinator

Police Department

Mobile: +47 975 01 572

Telephone: +47 22 24 54 66

Office: Gullhaug Torg 4A

 <http://www.regjeringen.no/jd> Regjeringen.no/jd  – 
<https://www.facebook.com/Justisdep/> Facebook – 
<https://twitter.com/Justisdep> Twitter

  _____

Denne e-posten er beregnet for den institusjon eller person den er rettet 
til og kan være belagt med lovbestemt taushetsplikt. Dersom e-posten er 
feilsendt, vennligst slett den og kontakt Justis- og 
beredskapsdepartementet.

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient, please notify the Ministry of Justice and Public 
Security, Norway, immediately.